Toodyay Fairytale Farm
Fairytale Farm is a unique, family built and owned, attraction in the beautiful Avon Valley town of Toodyay, WA.
It incorporates a range of indoor and outdoor displays of all your favourite fairytale and nursery rhymes, friendly farm animals to interact with, a vintage toy museum and outdoor activities for the whole family to enjoy.
We have a small gift shop which sells refreshments.
You are welcome to bring a picnic but please be aware that there are no BBQ facilities in the gardens.
What to do
- Bring the family and wander the gardens, finding characters sculpted by our artist in various settings along the gently sloping pathways.
- Follow the diorama of some well known fairy tales.
- Discover who lives in the cottages.
- Pat and feed the friendly farm animals .
- Bring a picnic - there are no BBQ facilities in the garden.
- Enjoy the outdoor activities on offer all included in your entry.
- Reminisce as you look at the vintage toys and farming memorabilia of days gone by.
- Book your next Birthday party, school excursion, playgroup outing, mothers group etc at Fairytale Farm.
We are located in the picturesque, historic town of Toodyay in Western Australia. A popular tourist destination, Toodyay is a pleasant 1 hour drive from Perth making it the ideal location for a day trip or weekend away.
To plan your trip contact the helpful ladies at the Toodyay Visitors Centre.
Some of our favourite places to visit in our town are Connor's Mill, The Old Gaol, the lookout, the mini railway (once a month), The Vintage Dining Room for best value and views (across the road from Fairytale Farm), Toodyay Bakery for takeaway and the Vic Hotel for Pub meals. For accommodation The Limes Farmstay is family and pet friendly and located within walking distance of Fairytale Farm.