29th February 2020
Fairytale Farm is a unique, family built and owned, attraction in the beautiful Avon Valley town of Toodyay, WA due to open on the 29th of February 2020.
It incorporates a range of indoor and outdoor displays of all your favourite fairytale and nursery rhymes, friendly farm animals to interact with, a vintage toy museum and outdoor activities for the whole family to enjoy.
We have a small gift shop which sells refreshments.
You are welcome to bring a picnic but please be aware that there are no BBQ facilities in the gardens.
What to do
- Bring the family and wander the gardens, finding characters sculpted by our artist in various settings along the gently sloping pathways.
- Follow the diorama of some well known fairy tales.
- Discover who lives in the cottages.
- Pat and feed the friendly farm animals .
- Bring a picnic - there are no BBQ facilities in the garden.
- Enjoy the outdoor activities on offer all included in your entry.
- Reminisce as you look at the vintage toys and farming memorabilia of days gone by.
- Book your next Birthday party, school excursion, playgroup outing, mothers group etc at Fairytale Farm.
We are located in the picturesque, historic town of Toodyay in Western Australia. A popular tourist destination, Toodyay is a pleasant 1 hour drive from Perth.
We are looking forward to sharing Fairytale Farm with you all when we open to the public from the 29th of February 2020.